Thursday, April 9, 2009

archive of my Iraq writing

To supplement a piece I'm about to write for Huffington Post about Thomas Ricks' new book on the Iraq War, I'm posting this archive of my own writing about Iraq. While none of these pieces focuses on Afghanistan or Pakistan, I'm posting the archive here for anyone who wants an extra way to check up on whether I manage to make a bit of sense about matters of war and peace. I mean, for heaven's sake, I invoked Inigo Montoya from The Princess Bride in the most recent of these posts. And not as a joke. You're entitled to question my judgment and really scrutinize this stuff.

"The Iraq Infomercial and the Bush Legacy" (4/2/08)

"McCain's Premature Surge Adulation"
(7/30/08)

"McCain, a Fish Story, and Iraq"(9/28/08)

"Washington Times: Bush & Cheney Secretly Decent Human Beings" (12/22/08)

"In Iraq: Forget Michael Goldfarb, Remember Inigo Montoya" (1/21/09)

No comments:

Post a Comment