Thursday, February 3, 2011

very belated change of address

Somehow I disappeared from this blog quite some time ago without leaving a forwarding address. I'm sorry about that.

Find my ongoing blogging at too many Daves (URL: http://www.davidquigg.com). I gave up on trying to limit myself to a particular subject. The blog's subtitle goes like this:

David Quigg is a writer. David Quigg is a photographer. David Quigg lives in Seattle. David Quigg devours audiobooks. David Quigg is an armchair warrior and diplomat. David Quigg used to be a newspaper reporter. David Quigg resorts to satire. David Quigg is a dad. These are their stories.
The wide-open approach works best for my personality. So I'm thriving -- creatively and intellectually, if not financially.

To see only my AfPak posts, point your browser to:


or


You will also find some AfPak posts on Global Pedestrian, a world affairs blog I wrote for Big Think.

Again, though, too many Daves is the place to see new work. My Twitter feed is here.

No comments:

Post a Comment